Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Coming Soon.

G'day all.

I've been a bit busy of late during my usual posting times, so I'm afraid I haven't got anything ready to post just at the moment. However, I thought I'd give you a rundown of the posts which will be coming up over the next few weeks.

How to paint Yellow and other obnoxiously bright colours.

Battle damage and Weathering: painting tanks and armour.

Path of Chaos: A weekly post on my Army Builder challenge project (These are being re-posted from the Path of Chaos blog)

PIRATES!  My Pirate conversion competition entry and how I made it.

Shadows of the Old World:  My Grey Wizard Project

A New model army:  Refurbishing an old empire army for 8th edition

Dreadfleet:  Soooooooooooo excited, my box has been ordered so I'll tell you all about it once it's in my hands.



As always feel free to leave comments, email me at Bellum.Malleus@gmail.com or check out the Facebook page if you have suggestions, questions or would like to contribute.



Cheers folks, I hope this has whetted your appetites.

Ben

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous21/9/11

    Really looking forward to the weathering tutorial, should be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is that painting yellow tutorial my man? Keen to compare notes from different people for my sadly neglected Imperial Fists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry dude. Got side tracked. I'm about to start painting my Painting comp entry which will feature a bunch of yellow, so I'll do a rundown based on that.

    ReplyDelete