Thursday, September 15, 2011

What it is and what it isn't.

Hey there folks and welcome to my brand spanking new Blog.  Some of you may have read past blogs I have written such as the Path of Chaos, in which I covered my progress with my Warriors of Chaos army for the Army Builder Challenge at GW Wellington.  Well this will be more of the same only with a much wider scope.  I intend to talk about projects I'm working on, Ideas I'm thinking about and new releases and things That I'm particularly excited about.  There will of course be posts where I detail painting and modelling techniques which I think will be of interest, and a some info on rules interpretations and the like.

I welcome comments and queries on any subject within the spectrum of the hobby, and assuming I can explain things adequately in this format, I'll be happy to post how tos and things here.  The one thing I ask is that we keep things positive. The whole intent of this blog is to share my love of the hobby, so I have no interest in the rampant speculation about products that may or may not be coming up as seen on other sites. Nor do I wish to discuss GW company policies and marketing. That's what forums are for.

That being said, I hope you enjoy the posts found here, and that you can find something useful to help with your experience of the hobby, be it a handy tip, a technique you hadn't tried or just some inspiration to work on your own stuff.

Cheers heaps

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment